Registration now open
BERA has decided to not increase registration fees for another year. We understand that cost of living increases and inflation have an impact on the careers and lives of the educational research community and we have therefore decided that BERA will absorb any additional conference running costs for 2023.
Please also remember that there are bursaries you can apply for to assist with registration fees and/or travel. Apply here.
|Registration Fees||Early Bird Rate
Before 1 May
Before 21 August
After the 22 August
|BERA Student Member||£245||£295||£345|
|Full Time Non Member Students||£315||£365||£415|
- There are NO day rates, and the full registration fees apply regardless of how long you spend at the conference.
- All full-time non member students are entitled to register at these rates but must submit a letter from their institution with their application form confirming full time status. Failure to do so may result in your registration being cancelled or paying the higher fees.
- Invoicing will be available until the beginning of June 2023. All invoices must include a purchase order number. After this date all registrations will need to be paid via credit/debit card online.
- Notification of cancellation must be received by email to: email@example.com by the 23 June 2023. Cancellations cannot be received by phone. Please ensure you receive acknowledgement of this from the organisers if you cancel
- A mobile app will be available to view the conference session programme.
Membership of BERA
To benefit from the reduced member rate, you will need to join BERA before registering. You can join online here.
BERA Members receive:
- Discounted registration at the annual international BERA conference and other events
- Membership of 36 special interest groups (SIGs) and access to SIG events
- Access to Research Intelligence magazine
- Opportunities to apply for fellowships and awards
- Full On-line access to five journals, a hard copy of the British Educational Research journal and email bulletins on research news and our weekly newsletter
- Opportunities to represent BERA internationally at conferences and events around the world
Payment of registration fees
Full payment must be made by credit, debit card. If being invoiced these will need to paid within 30 days of receipt or your registration will be cancelled.
Entry to the conference will not be permitted unless full payment has been received before the onsite fees come into effect. On receipt of your registration form, a confirmation email and receipt will be sent to you. If you have not received this within 3 days of registering, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Early Bird Rate
Before 1 May
and Onsite Rate
|Welcome Reception||Included in delegate fees||Included in delegate fees||£30|
Please also visit our list of Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions
By registering and paying you accept our Terms and Conditions
+44 (0) 204 558 7052