Would you be willing to act as a reviewer for abstracts submitted to the BERA Annual Conference 2023?
To be involved, you will need to:
- be a BERA Member
- be available to referee abstracts online between the 6 February 2023 to the 17 February 2023
- each reviewer will be asked to review a maximum of 20 abstracts
Details of the different types of abstracts accepted are here.
If you are able and willing to do this:
- please click on the registration button on the left hand side
- on stage 2/5 please select the rate that best applies to you
- on stage 3/5 please select the theme you would like to review for
- Alternative Education
- Babies, Children and Childhoods – covering themes; Children and Childhood & Early Childhood Education and Care
- Climate and Sustainability Education
- Creative Approaches – covering themes; Arts Based Educational Research & Creativities in Education & Nature, Outdoor Learning and Play
- Curriculum, Assessment and Pedagogy – covering themes; English in Education
- Educational Effectiveness and Improvement
- Educational Leadership
- Educational Research and Educational Policy-Making
- Higher Education
- Inclusive Education and SEND
- International Perspectives – covering themes; Comparative and International Education & Socio-Cultural and Cultural-Historical Activity Theory & Migrant Education
- Literacy and Language
- Mental Health, Wellbeing and Education
- Ongoing Impact of COVID
- Philosophy of Education
- Physical Education and Sports Pedagogy
- Post-Compulsory and Lifelong Learning
- Practitioner Research
- Race, Equity and Social Justice – covering themes; Race, Ethnicity and Education & Social Justice
- Religions, Values and Education
- Research Methodology in Education
- Sexualities and Gender
- Social Theory and Education
- STEM – covering themes; Artificial and Human Intelligence & Educational Technology & Mathematics Education & Medical Education
- Teacher Education and Development
- Youth Studies and Informal Education
You are still able to act as a reviewer even if you have submitted an abstract.
This system will NOT register you for the Conference, it is just the system we are using to collate the reviewers.
Please mark the dates in your diaries now. You will be sent detailed instructions on the reviewing process once submission has closed.
If you have any further queries regarding this please contact email@example.com.
Deadline to register is: 2 February 2023.