INFORMATION FOR POSTERS
Posters will be displayed during the duration of the conference in the main area where catering and exhibition is held. This year BERA has now introduced a new prize for poster presentations. All posters will be judged by a member of the BERA Committees.
You will need to be available by your poster on the following date and time:
Tuesday 10th September 2019 – 12.30 – 13.30
Tuesday 10th September 2019 – 13.40 – 15.10
The best poster will have a rosette displayed on the poster on the Tuesday evening to highlight their poster as well as receiving complimentary attendance at the BERA Annual Conference 2020.
- All posters should be prepared in advance and brought to the conference by the presenters. We are not able to receive any posters in advance
- There will no facilities on-site for printing or composing posters
- No audiovisual equipment is permitted for poster presentations
- Each poster should be no larger than A0 paper size. This can be landscape or portrait.
- Each presenter is allowed one poster only
- You will be provided with materials to mount your poster