Buy 2023 Membership now and get the rest of 2022 Free!
BERA’s subscription year runs from 1 January to 31 December.
If you join now as a member for 2023 you will receive the rest of 2022 free!
If you subscribe via direct debit your first payment will be taken 1 January 2023.
Benefits of Membership
- Registration to our members only virtual events held online.
- Online access and hard copies of our members’ magazine Research Intelligence, released four times a year
- Eligibility for our numerous fellowships and awards
- Opportunities to apply for grants and bursaries
- Access to our new digital resources page
- Membership of our Special Interest Groups (SIGs) and access to SIG events held across the UK and virtually. SIGs represent the particular research concerns of groups of members, encompassing both different disciplinary approaches to educational research and different educational concerns
- Online access to five journals, email bulletins on research news and our weekly newsletter
- Personal hard copy of our flagship, international British Educational Research Journal (BERJ)
- Discounted registration at our annual international BERA conference and other events throughout the year
- Membership of the BERA Early Career Researcher Network
If you wish to join BERA and apply for the concessionary rate, you must supply details of your status. Qualifying criteria for concessionary memberships
Organisations who would like to make new applications for membership for several of their staff may be eligible for a Block Membership rate. Please contact the Office for details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
BERJ and Research Intelligence are posted out to the current member list. If you join after an issue has been posted out you will not receive a hard copy retrospectively. However, all back issues are available to members online.
Direct debit memberships are renewed automatically on 1 January every year.