|Registration Fees||Early Bird Rate
Before 1 May
Before 21 August
After the 22 August
|BERA Student Member||£245||£295||£345|
|Full Time Non Member Students||£315||£365||£415|
- There are NO day rates, and the full registration fees apply regardless of how long you spend at the conference.
- All full-time non member students are entitled to register at these rates but must submit a letter from their institution with their application form confirming full time status. Failure to do so may result in your registration being cancelled or paying the higher fees.
- Invoicing will be available until the beginning of June 2022. All invoices must include a purchase order number. After this date all registrations will need to be paid via credit/debit card online.
- Notification of cancellation must be received by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 28th June 2022. Cancellations cannot be received by phone. Please ensure you receive acknowledgement of this from the organisers if you cancel
- A mobile app will be available to view the conference session programme.
Membership of BERA
To benefit from the reduced member rate, you will need to join BERA before registering. You can join online here.
BERA Members receive:
- Discounted registration at the annual international BERA conference and other events
- Membership of 36 special interest groups (SIGs) and access to SIG events
- Access to Research Intelligence magazine
- Opportunities to apply for fellowships and awards
- Full On-line access to five journals, a hard copy of the British Educational Research journal and email bulletins on research news and our weekly newsletter
- Opportunities to represent BERA internationally at conferences and events around the world
Payment of registration fees
Full payment must be made by credit, debit card. If being invoiced these will need to paid within 30 days of receipt or your registration will be cancelled.
Entry to the conference will not be permitted unless full payment has been received before the onsite fees come into effect. On receipt of your registration form, a confirmation email and receipt will be sent to you. If you have not received this within 3 days of registering, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
|Early Bird Rate
Before 1 May
and Onsite Rate
|Welcome Reception||Included in delegate fees||Included in delegate fees||£30|
|Conference Social Event||£30||£40||£50|
Please also visit our list of Frequently Asked Questions
BERA acknowledges the ongoing Covid-19 situation in the UK, and abroad, and will comply with any official guidance from the UK Government when running our events.
For the safety of our staff and delegates, we may require additional measures regarding personal protective equipment such as the wearing of masks, and crowd control such as designated alternative entrance and exit routes. We will also be working with the venue to complete a full assessment of all areas being used and also regarding ventilation in all these areas. However with the evolving nature of Covid-19 these will be undertaken closer to the time to ensure they up to date and the most appropriate. Information will be confirmed in the joining instructions, usually sent 2 weeks before the conference. Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Terms and Conditions
By registering and paying you accept our Terms and Conditions
+44 (0) 207 612 6987