Review of Education announces winners of its Early Career Researchers Award 2021
This year Review of Education launched a new award to support two new scholars who have completed an ambitious and innovative research project in the course of their doctorate to achieve impact with that research, and/or to extend the project in a way that has potential to make a significant contribution to education.
The editors were heartened to receive a number of very high quality submissions. On the basis of their submitted proposal and the research they have conducted thus far in their careers – particularly in terms of the significance (or potential significance) of its contribution to the field of education – the editors collectively decided to make the award to two outstanding scholars:
- Dr Binwei Lu (Durham University, UK)
- Dr Saule Bekova (National Research University Higher School of Economics, Russia).
The editors also wished to highly commend the following four scholars for their innovative and creative research ideas.
- Dr Branko Anđić (University of Montenegro)
- Dr Michaela Oliver (Durham University, UK)
- Dr Jwalin Patel (University of Cambridge)
- Dr Alexia Barble (University of Dundee)