BERA ECR Network Symposium Series 2019: Analytical Approaches in Educational Research (North)
BERA wants YOU if you:
• Are a postgraduate research student (PGR) or early career researcher (ECR) in education;
• Have issues around data analysis to discuss that have arisen (or could arise) from your research (you can be at any stage of the research process);
• Want to meet up with peers from other institutions and share your research experiences;
• Wish to present your research in a more informal, safe, but ‘critical’ space, and to receive feedback from both peers and experienced academics.
• Deliver a 10-15 minutes’ presentation on approaches to data analysis that you wish to discuss from your research;
• Participate in discussions with peers and experienced academics on a wide range of issues that researchers might come across in data analysis.
The EVENT will:
• Run from 10 am to 4 pm;
• Provide lunch and refreshments;
• Involve experienced academics acting as discussants;
• Have a maximum of 10 presenters for each symposium, to allow time for sufficient discussions;
• Offer travel bursaries of up to £75 per person for up to 5 applicants to each symposium.
Other events in this series:
BERA ECR Network Symposium Series 2019: Analytical Approaches in Educational Research (Wales)
29 January 2019
BERA ECR Network Symposium Series 2019: Analytical Approaches in Educational Research (South)
2 April 2019
University of Exeter
BERA ECR Network Symposium Series 2019: Analytical Approaches in Educational Research (Northern Ireland)
3 April 2019
Queen’s University Belfast
BERA ECR Network Symposium Series 2019: Analytical Approaches in Educational Research (Cardiff)
19 June 2019
The BERA Early Career Researcher Network offers a limited amount of bursaries to the value of £75 towards travel for BERA Student Members only.
To apply for one of these bursaries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a 250 word statement on why you want to attend this event and why you need the financial assistance. Bursaries are offered on a first come, first served basis. Travel expenses will be reimbursed after the event in accordance with our travel policies. You must not have previously received bursary funding from BERA.
To find out more about the BERA Early Career Researcher Network visit: https://www.bera.ac.uk/group/ecrnetworkBack to top and register