BERA wants YOU if you:
• Are a postgraduate research student (PGR) or early career researcher (ECR) in education;
• Have issues around data analysis to discuss that have arisen (or could arise) from your research (you can be at any stage of the research process);
• Want to meet up with peers and share your research experiences;
• Wish to present your research in a more informal, safe, but ‘critical’ space, and to receive feedback from both peers and experienced academics.
• Deliver a 10-15 minutes’ presentation on approaches to data analysis that you wish to discuss from your research;
• Participate in discussions with peers and experienced academics on a wide range of issues that researchers might come across in data analysis.
The EVENT will:
• Run from 10 am to 4 pm;
• Provide lunch and refreshments;
• Involve experienced academics acting as discussants;
• Have a maximum of 10 presenters for each symposium, to allow time for sufficient discussions;