Call for abstract reviewers – BERA Conference 2018
Please note you will need to be login in to see the ‘register’ button
Would you be willing to act as a reviewer for abstracts submitted to the BERA Annual Conference 2018?
To be involved, you will need to:
- be a BERA member
- be available to referee abstracts online between the 12th February 2018 to the 26th February 2018
- each reviewer will be asked to review a maximum of 20 abstracts
Details of the different types of abstracts accepted are here.
If you are able and willing to do this:
- please click on the registration button on the right hand side
- On stage 3/7 please select the rate that best applies to you
- On stage 4/7 please select the SIG you would like to review for
You are still able to act as a reviewer even if you have submitted an abstract. Abstract submission is open now.
This system will NOT register you for the Conference, it is just the system we are using to collate the reviewers.
Please mark the dates in your diaries now. You will be sent detailed instructions on the reviewing process once submission has closed.
If you have any further queries regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to register is: 8th February 2018Back to top and register