Abstract submission is now closed
Abstract Review Process
Each abstract is reviewed blindly by two reviewers drawn from members of the relevant SIG (Special Interest Groups), or one of the BERA Committees and assessed against the following criteria:
- Relevance of the topic to BERA members
- Clarity of research question(s) and/or focus of enquiry
- Quality of the research (potential research)
- Significance for educational practice, policy or theory
- Potential to engage audience (Innovation Session only)
All BERA members will have the opportunity to peer review the abstracts submitted. If you would like to be added to the database please email email@example.com with details of the SIG you are interested in reviewing, and any past reviewing experience.
Please note there has been changes to the results process for this year.
> Authors will be notified of the date and time of the presentation if accepted after the early bird deadline, when all presenters need to register. This is to ensure once the programme is grouped, this consists of confirmed presenters only.
> For individual papers and ECR papers
- Only the one abstract will be accepted per main author, which will be the highest scoring paper. You can still submit more than one paper.
- This does not apply if you are a co-author on other papers
- Similarly this does not apply if you have also been accepted for a symposia or innovation session