Online registration is now closed. You will now need to register onsite
Early Bird Rate
|BERA Student Member||£235||£285||£335|
|Full Time Non Member Students||£295||£345||£395|
> All full-time non member students are entitled to register at these rates but must submit a letter from their institution with their application form confirming full time status. Failure to do so may result in your registration being cancelled or paying the higher fees.
> Invoicing will be available from 13 March 2017 to the 26th June 2017. All invoices must include a purchase order number. After this date all registrations will need to be paid via credit/debit card online.
> Notification of cancellation must be received by email to: email@example.com by the 6th June 2017. Cancellations cannot be received by phone. Please ensure you receive acknowledgement of this from the organisers if you cancel
> A mobile app will be available to view the conference session programme.
Membership of BERA
To benefit from the reduced member rate, you will need to join BERA before registering. You can join online here.
BERA Members receive:
- Discounted registration at the annual international BERA conference and other events
- Membership of 33 special interest groups (SIGs) and access to SIG events
- Access to the BERA discussion forms
- Access to Research Intelligence magazine
- Opportunities to apply for fellowships and awards
- Full On-line access to four journals, a hard copy of the British Educational Research journal and email bulletins on research news and our weekly newsletter
- Opportunities to represent BERA internationally at conferences and events around the world
Payment of Registration Fees
Full payment must be made by credit, debit card. If being invoiced these will need to paid within 30 days of receipt or your registration will be cancelled.
Entry to the conference will not be permitted unless full payment has been received before the onsite fess come into effect. On receipt of your registration form, a confirmation email and receipt will be sent to you. If you have not received this within 3 days of registering, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Welcome Reception||Social Dinner||Onsite Fees for Social Dinner|
|BERA Member||Included in delegate fees||£28||£50|
|Non-Member||Included in delegate fees||£28||£50|
|BERA Student Member||Included in delegate fees||£28||£50|
|Full Time Non Member Students||Included in delegate fees||£28||£50|
Main Social event fee includes:
- Optional ride on the i360
- BBQ supper
- Limited drinks
Please also visit our list of frequently Asked Questions at: https://www.bera.ac.uk/about/faqs
Terms and Conditions
By registering and paying you accept our terms and conditions at: https://www.bera.ac.uk/about/terms-and-conditions
+44 (0) 207 331 5217