Applications are invited from members of the British Association for Educational Research for the BJET Fellowship. For more information please see the document below.
Applications must be made by 12th October 2012. If necessary, interviews of the shortlisted candidates will take place (probably via Skype) on 17th October, and the successful applicant will take up their Fellowship in December 2012.
Your application should set out:
1. Why you want to do this work.
2. The aim and anticipated outcomes of the research.
3. The timescale of the work.
4. How the fellowship award will be spent.
5. A short cv (including confirmation that you are a member of BERA)
The application should be compelling: length is not a particular virtue!
The completed application should be sent to:
Farzana Rahman, British Educational Research Association, 9-11 Endsleigh Gardens, London WC1H OED